Today, we share how to extract System.new.dat file or derive system dump of Android devices. Even if you need a particular file app for your device, you can unpack it yourself if you have the firmware file. I tested this method on a System.new.dat file from a Nexus 5 factory image package.
- Extract SystemExtractor_v1.2.zip
- Copy Sytem.transfer.list and System.new.dat to folder place_for_system.new.dat_system.transfer.list_here
- Double click Extraktor_EN.cmd and type option: 1 (Unpacking system.new.dat)
- Wait till the system dump files are extracted to your desired folder.
- Now open the folder extract_file_here where files have been extracted. You’ll have your system dump files there.