Hello friends. In this guide, we’ll be rooting the ConCorde SmartPhone 5700. This will allow us to install custom ROMs which offer a different A...
Hello friends. In this guide, we’ll be rooting the ConCorde SmartPhone 5700. This will allow us to install custom ROMs which offer a different Android experience, install root-only apps that provide more advanced functionality, as well as perform easier backups of our phone.
Be warned that ROOTING VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY!
Rooting the ConCorde SmartPhone 5700 is very easy, It hardly take 2 minutes.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Charmpin G7, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your ConCorde SmartPhone 5700.
If you successfully rooted your device with our rooting guide then please leave a comment below it will help other ConCorde SmartPhone 5700 users too! Happy Rooting!