In our previous article we mentioned the fact that some apps might require you to root your phone. There are some useful apps that require super user privileges for example firewall software like Droidwall. Here is a full guide on how to root WIKO Rainbow.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your WIKO Rainbow, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Now, reboot your phone and the rooting process is complete.
That’s it – once the phone powers back on normally, you will have root access on your WIKO Rainbow. Enjoy!