The Lenovo S5000 comes with a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor and 1GB RAM . It has a rear camera of 3MP and 1.6 MP secondary (front) camera . The phone ru...
The Lenovo S5000 comes with a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor and 1GB RAM . It has a rear camera of 3MP and 1.6 MP secondary (front) camera . The phone runs on android 4.2 Jellybean. Here is a simple guide to root your Lenovo S5000 device by simple methods. Just root your tablet and get a lot.
Before going further let me tell you the most important thing first – Rooting Voids Warranty . Once you root your device you can unroot it anytime .
How To Root Lenovo S5000
- Download The Framaroot.apk and Install the Framaroot.apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Lenovo S5000. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Barahir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- You should now see the super-user icon in your device’s app drawer. Your Lenovo S5000 device is now rooted.
If you have any kind of doubt or query regarding the root process of this tablet , just leave a comment below this post .