In this article We will show you the simplest way to root Lenovo Yoga 10. As you will traverse below, we will surely guide you through the complete process on to how to root How To Root Lenovo Yoga 10. But, before that please read the prerequisite, disclaimer and other important notes.
Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty.
Step by Step Guide to Root Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10:
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard and Install on your Lenovo Yoga 10.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir or Faramir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your tablet.
Your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 now has been rooted and you can check the SuperSU app installed on your tablet. In case, if you want to verify then download this Root Checker application and verify it by yourself only.