Rooting ZTE Radiant will help you to try customROMs, tweaks etc. In this tutorial, I will be guiding you to root AT&T ZTE Radiant Z740 with the h...
Rooting ZTE Radiant will help you to try customROMs, tweaks etc. In this tutorial, I will be guiding you to root AT&T ZTE Radiant Z740 with the help of Framaroot app by alephzain from XDA.
Disclaimer: Rooting will void your device’s warranty.
Below are the steps to root the ZTE Radiant. But before going ahead, the users must note that although the procedure is a tested one, i will not be held responsible for anything that goes wrong. The users should proceed at their own risk.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Radiant Z740.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, You have successfully rooted your ZTE Radiant. To verify, check for SuperSU app in your App Drawer.
How To Unroot
– Open Framaroot app and Select an action to execute after root as “UNROOT“.
– Then Select an exploit in the list above to potentially root your Device as “GANDALF” and your phone will be rebooted within a fraction. Also, wait for the “Unroot done” message to confirm your status.
If you run into any problem, just let me know in the comments section below and I will get back to you with a solution ASAP..