If you are not getting rooting guides for your not so known ZTE V889M then here’s one working guide to root ZTE V889M.
Before we start,
DISCLAIMER: Rooting may void the device’s warranty
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your ZTE V889M. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- You should now see the super-user icon in your device’s app drawer. Your ZTE V889M device is now rooted.