Hello Android user, If you’re looking for a way to root Phicomm i600, the latest Android device by Phicomm, then this article is article is defi...
Hello Android user, If you’re looking for a way to root Phicomm i600, the latest Android device by Phicomm, then this article is article is defiantly for you guys. This is a simple guide that will allow you to easily root your Phicomm i600 device without PC/Computer. This method works using a Framaroot apps created by user alephzain from XDA.
Warning: rooting your phone quite possibly voids the warranty.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your device.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gandalf, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After Reboot, Now you have to check whether you have successfully rooted your phone or not. To check it out install Root Check app from Google Play Store.
So, that’s all about root Phicomm i600 Simple steps. We hope you will like the stuff but stay in touch with us because there is coming more in hacks and tutorials.