If you wanna increase the performance or install a custom rom and enjoy your W8s a little longer, you need to root it. This guide will show you a step by step procedure on how to Root THL W8s and how to Unroot it.
Before you proceed, let me just remind you that ROOTING WILL VOID WARRANTY. So proceed with caution and do it on your own risk!
Below are the instructions on how to root your THL W8s:
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your THL W8s.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, Now you have successfully rooted your THL W8s and can now have full access to system level files on your device.
How to Unroot THL W8s :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your device have been Unroot