Good news to Vodafone Smart 3 phone users. I have found, finally, a working method to root vodafone smart 3! We must all thank alephzain, for showing me how to do it!
Disclaimer: By rooting the warranty of your phone will be voided.
Here’s a guide on how you can root the Vodafone Smart 3.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your device.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After Reboot, check that ‘SuperSU‘ application is installed or not. If yes, you successfully rooted your phone.