If you are are interested in rooting your vtelca v8200+, we are here with an easy root tool-kit that can do the job very smoothly and safely. Though i...
If you are are interested in rooting your vtelca v8200+, we are here with an easy root tool-kit that can do the job very smoothly and safely. Though it is just a formality, we would like to warn you that by rooting your vtelca v8200+, you’ll void its warranty.
-Rooting voids warranty, you can claim it back by unrooting your device.
-Backing up your data is recommended, but not necessary.
That’s the simple way to get root access on vtelca v8200+ ICS 4.0.4. good luck!
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your vtelca v8200+.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Gandalf“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, Now you have successfully rooted your vtelca v8200+ and can now have full access to system level files on your device.