For all the users who own BLU Life Play Android smartphone can now easily root their device with the help of a simple guide which we will be checking out in the due course of this article.
Before rooting BLU Life Play you must know : You will void the warranty once the device roots
You can now root your quad core BLU Life Play with the framaroot app developed by alephzain. Follow these steps:
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your BLU Life Play.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- After your phone boots back, you should now be fully rooted.
I hope that you have managed to successfully root your BLU Life Play using the Framaroot tool. If you have any other questions, then you should ask for extra help in comments.