Rooting lenovo s890 is extremely easy. You don’t even need a computer to root lenovo s890. We shall be using the Framaroot one click rooting tool to root lenovo s890. This is made possible by the efforts of Alephzain from XDA Developers. He released Framaroot, the one click root tool in the forum.
- Download and install Framaroot apk file into your lenovo s890.
- Open Framaroot app once it’s installed, and select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- From the list exploit, select “Boromir“
- Once the exploit is selected, the device would be rooted and you would see a message “Success… Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get superuser and su binary installed in the smartphone.
- Once the rooting is done, Congratulations your phone is now rooted properly, now you can get all the root access in your Lenovo S890.
To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
How To Unroot
-Run the ‘Framaroot’ app.
-Now, you must select the action to execute after root as UNROOT.
-Select an exploit, from the list to root the devices as Boromir. The process would take just 2-5 seconds and your will get ‘Success’ message. This will unroot your device after the reboot.