There aren’t many useful tutorials on how to root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H around. After buying the device, I had to go through a lot of mixed guides, tutorials, and instructions to finally root my Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H. In this tutorial, I’ll describe the simplest procedure for rooting the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H.
Once your device is rooted, it will make the warranty void.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Then reboot the phone.
- Now after your device reboots, go to home screen and see if SuperSU is present. You can also verify root by Root Checker app available in Google Play Store.
Instructions to Unroot Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H:
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your phone have been Unroot