We are presenting you a very easy and beginner friendly guide to root your Alcatel One Touch Idol which will help you to boost perfomance. In the following guide we have put together all the stps you need to perform to get the root access to your device.
Tested and Works
– Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra 6033x
– Alcatel OT Idol 6030X/6030D/6030H
– Alcatel One Touch Idol 6030A
Rooting procedure voids your warranty. Play safe, dont proceed if you dont know what you are doing. We held no responsibilty if anything happens to your device.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as BOROMIR and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- Once done, reboot the device.
To check if your device is perfectly rooted, you might want to install this free app Root Checker from Play store
To unroot, follow the same procedure but select “unroot” while performing step #2 and skip further. It will automatically unroot your device.