In this guide we let you know how you can Install Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) on Verizon HTC One. This custom recovery can be used to flash mods and roms just like CWM.
– Verizon HTC One with unlocked bootloader. How To Unlock The Bootloader EASIEST Method – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0gzJdwCxX0
– How To ROOT EASIEST METHOD – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KmsxO84UU
Here’s a simple guide explaining how you can install the widely popular TWRP Recovery on your Verizon HTC One smartphone.
- Download ADB SDK Fastboot and extract
- Download TWRP For Verizon HTC One and put file to the Android SDK Fastboot-ADB folder
- Next, Shift key and right click Android SDK Fastboot-ADB folder and select “Open command window here”.
- Type following command
fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-18.104.22.168-m7vzw.img
- Reboot your phone into bootloader mode. Here is how to do it: turn off device and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons together.
- Now scroll down using volume down key and highlight FASTBOOT USB and press Power key to select it.
- Connect your HTC One to the computer using USB cable and wait for a while till device drivers are installed.
- Now press the Enter Key. Doing this will install CWM or TWRP on your phone.
- You can dismiss the cmd window now.
- Then go to “REBOOT BOOTLOADER” option and select it.
- On the next screen, select “REBOOT”.