Recently we found an easy and common way to root or unroot your Lenovo A706. So first of all, remember that this rooting method is easy and should not cause any issues if you follow the instructions. However, you do so at your own risk. I take no responsibility for any damage you may do.
Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to root your Lenovo A706.
- Download the latest version of Framaroot and install the APK.
- Now, Open Framaroot select the action to perform. Select “Install SuperSU”.
- Thereafter, in the rooting menu, Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as Gandalf and proceed further. The rooting has now started and you will be getting an awesome success message.
- After the end of the installation process, reboot your device
Once done reboot your phone and your phone will be rooted. Verify that you have a SuperSU app installed. Once you have rooted your phone you can Install custom ROM, apps for rooted device to change font, bootanimation etc.
How To Unroot Lenovo A706
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Gandalf then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your phone have been Unroot
Method 2: Root Master
If Method 1 didn’t work with your Lenovo A706 smartphone, then this is probably the next best option if you want to root your device without accessing your PC. try this Root Master apk.